A woman holds a handful of coins and a slip of paper with a hand-written note which reads "make a change"

greatness

The Aspergian is excited to announce a part­ner­ship with Neuroguides | Foundation for Life Guides for Autism, a reg­is­tered 501©3 non-profit char­i­table orga­ni­za­tion.  Your tax-deductible dona­tion will be processed by our partner, and you will be receipted by Foundation for LGFA.

The Aspergian brings you no-cost, ad-free, all-volunteer arti­cles and resources from actually-autistic writers, pro­fes­sionals, edu­ca­tors, thinkers, artists, infor­ma­tion techs, clin­ical psy­chol­o­gists, indus­trial and orga­ni­za­tional psy­chology con­sul­tants, coders, web devel­opers, musi­cians, and everyday-heroes.

Daily, we hear from our readers about the dif­fer­ence our site has made in their lives.  We are changing the nar­ra­tive about autism and neu­ro­di­ver­sity.

Our reach is expanding, and we have needs that are com­pletely unfunded.  We are working with our partner, NeuroGuides, to directly empower autistic people on the ground, to pro­vide par­ents and care­givers with resources and assis­tance, and to con­sult with orga­ni­za­tions, busi­nesses, non-profits, and local gov­ern­ments about how to be truly inclu­sive. But, we need resources to build resources.

We’re cur­rently cre­ating guides and down­load­able resources for employers and edu­ca­tors, preparing to launch a pod­cast, building a YouTube channel, and devel­oping cre­ative new ways to shift the cul­tural cli­mate and empower anyone who is inter­ested in making an action­able dif­fer­ence in the tra­jec­tory of hope and the quality of lives of autistic for autistic people and their allies.

As a thank you for spon­sor­ship, 10% of dona­tions received by The Aspergian go to our partner orga­ni­za­tion, Neuroguides, to help fund the admin­stra­tive costs of run­ning a non-profit and to sup­port the work they do on the ground.  The rest of your dona­tion (90%) will go directly to funding what we do here at The Aspergian.  You can do that by clicking the button below.


Gift our Contributors

Many of our con­trib­u­tors have a link in their pro­files (view­able at the bot­toms of their arti­cles) to “buy them a coffee.” This is a nice way to tip con­trib­u­tors for the free labor they do to bring you helpful con­tent.

Gifts to con­trib­u­tors are not processed through our sponsor and go directly to the indi­vid­u­al’s PayPal accounts, thus they are not tax deductible.

Other Ways to Give

We know that the plight of our readers is often one of pro­found dis­ad­van­tage.  We know that from expe­ri­ence.  Hearing from our readers in the com­ments, seeing our arti­cles shared on social media, finding out they’ve been printed and shared with schools and pro­fes­sionals, hearing sto­ries of rela­tion­ships trans­formed and lives improved, and receiving com­mu­ni­ca­tion through the con­tact page means the world to us.

Your sup­port and encour­age­ment is the hope and Light that keeps us moving for­ward, and just sharing our expe­ri­ences and insights with the world– or sharing your sto­ries with us– is worth more than gold.

And because we are autistic, you can take our word as the Truth.  You matter to us, and You are why we do what we do.

aziz-acharki-416318-unsplash